[TR] Is flocking spray paint available anywhere?

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 19 05:42:46 MST 2011

FLocking kits are available at craft stores in a limited variety of
colors, but tan and green are among them.

The kit consists of what is essentially a very thick paint/ adhesive in
the color you're applying, and the loose flocking material in the same
color. You apply the adhesive, then sprinkle the flocking on it and
shake off the excess.

It's used for jewelry boxes. I've used it extensively myself, but never
on my car.

George Richardson