[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 96

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Mar 18 05:56:35 MST 2011

My concern with modifying the reamer by hand is that you could make the
reamer cut oversize, which kind of negates the whole purpose of using the
reamer in the first place.  But this is just my opinion, which, when coupled
with 99 cents, might buy you a bag of Peanut M&Ms which some people would
say are by far the more valuable part of the duo! :)

Mike