[TR] modifying a reamer for carb shaft

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Thu Mar 17 17:27:16 MST 2011

Tool and die makers are skilled journeymen, who generally grind their own
cutting tools and who are accustomed to making one-off tools.  A tool and
cutter grinder may be a semiskilled worker who basically loads and unloads a
tool grinding machine, with a skilled worker actually doing the set-up.  I
stand by my original post.

Mike