[TR] flocking

Peter K kentech0822 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 17 13:02:53 MST 2011

Sorry, I’m on the digest so I might be late in responding.
But when I redid my 3A door panels, I used black felt that I bought a the craft supply store for under $1 per piece. I used 3M spray adhesive to glue it on. You would never know it’s not “flocked” unless you removed the pockets to inspect them.

hth,
PeterK