[TR] Is flocking spray paint available anywhere?

Nolan opposumking at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 05:43:47 MST 2011

Last time I saw it in a spray can, it was for balding men.  Comically bad
looking.

There are cheap flocking kits at various craft stores.  Just a shaker can of
fuzz.  These just have you cover the surface with glue, then sprinkle the
flocking onto the glue.  And it looks like you dumped stuff in glue.  I do
not think this is the way to go either.  Though with practice and skill, you
can get a good looking result.

For closer to $100 you can buy a flocking spray gun kit.  It's still glue
and flocking, but it looks a lot better.

And then for even more money, you can add electrostatic to the gun, which is
where you finally get the flocking to stand up and be uniform.  You might be
able to get a powder coating gun to do this.