[TR] modifying a reamer for carb shaft

Greg Gelhar greg at gelhar.com
Wed Mar 16 19:32:42 MST 2011

The reamer will still be turned in the same direction. The difference is
that you will want it to cut from the shank end of the flutes instead of
from the normal end. To do this, the back end of the flutes must have a
shape with a cutting angle put on them. The shank will pass through both
bushing holes  to keep them aligned.

Greg Gelhar