[TR] Reintroduction

Jamie tr6driver at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 03:05:19 MST 2011

Just saying "Hi" after rejoining the list after a long absence.

Never left the hobby (those that know me know that wouldn't be possible) and wanted to rejoin.

The stable currently consists of:
'56 Standard Vanguard Sportsman (restored)
'63 Italia 2000 (needs a freshening again...owned for 24 hrs)
'67 Triumph Spitfire Mk2 ( daily driver)
'67 Triumph 2000 Mk 1 Estate (under refurbishment)
'73 Triumph TR6 ((needs clutch & finish AC install)
'79 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (wife's project car)
'63 Triumph TR4 (in search of a Hathaway or Hunter body)
and 1/6 of Lacey the ChumpCar RiffRAF Racing TR6.

So. speaking of the TR4...anyone got a Hunter or Hathaway body kit or car they want to sell/trade???

Thanks, and I'll go into listening mode now...

Jamie Palmer