[TR] Was : Finger Breaking Choke Pull, TR3

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 15:32:51 MST 2011

This is Fansher's tip of the day, I learned it recently from Jere Dotten....instead of just pulling out the choke before starting any manual choke car,

push the accelerator to the floor.  Yes, the choke still has to pull down on the jet, but there is no added pressure by the throttle. Try it, works for me and the bruise on my forehead where I hit myself for not figuring out that a long time ago is nearly healed ;^)

Tom

driving the 61 TR3A this evening and loving it!!!!