[TR] Fred Thomas Decal

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Mon Mar 14 11:02:45 MST 2011

I've always liked the K.I.S.S. philosophy.  This could very quickly turn into a debate about charities, ugh.  We are all posting information and tributes to Fred on the very "vehicle" many of us knew Fred on, Mark's listserve.  We could settle this once and for all and send any profits to the list.  I know I'm just guessing, but I bet Fred would like that.

My $.02.

Cheers,
Blake