[TR] Cable fabrication

Greg Gelhar greg at gelhar.com
Sun Mar 13 18:02:27 MST 2011

Chris,

I can't say if my method would be "factory approved" but I make a few turns
of ordinary copper wire to fashion a similar looking ball and use silver
solder to make it permanent. Do not use lead solder and do use a good silver
solder flux. Also, protect the cable housing from the heat.

Do not attempt this if your soldering skills are suspect.

Greg