[TR] Fred Thomas update Sunday

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 14:16:28 MST 2011

I have just forwarded 48 messages from the List  to Debbie.
This was an awesome out pouring of our respect and appreciation for Fred.
Janet talked to Debbie this morning and there is going to be a celebration of Fred's life Monday night at 7 PM eastern time.
I think it would be nice if we have a moment of silence for Fred then and/or if possible give a toast in his honor.
Janet asked what we could do, flowers or whatever and Debbie's response was to go out one night with club members who knew Fred and have a good time and raise a glass to Fred's memory.
Fred had throat cancer a number of years ago and suffered from dry mouth from the radiation. He would sip a Sprite or 7-UP most of the time. So raise your favorite beverage or a Sprite/7-UP Monday  in memory of one terrific (I guess that's TR-iffic) guy and friend to us all.
Tom