[TR] John Dunbar's address

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 20:31:11 MST 2011

Hi List!
I wrote about John Dunbar being in the hospital some digests ago. Phil replied
to me asking if I could print out the address of the hospital that he is in. I
replied that I would.

I tried phoning his wife earlier & there wasn't any answer. I just got off the
phone with John's wife & she can't recall the exact address, but said that if
ANYONE wishes to send a card or a little note of encouragement, then to send it
to her & she will give it to John. She also stated that john did seem to e in
better spirits today than other days. So I do think that now would be a good
time to write to him. REMEMBER, he is NOT on the inter net now, so hand written
note or a card is the only means of communicating with him. Here is where you
should snail-mail things to:

John Dunbar
9290 E. 82nd St.
Indianapolis,, IN 46256 USA