[TR] Fred

Ken Gano, home PC triumphs at consolidated.net
Thu Mar 10 20:53:20 MST 2011

Fred was a true friend and will be missed dearly.  He has spent several days
at my house and I have spent a night at his.  My TR3 would not be on the
road without his encouragement and guidance.  The highlight of several
Summer Parties was sharing a room and good conversation with Fred.

About ten years ago my then teenage son got into a bind while attending a
summer seminar in DC.  Fred (and Debra) took him in, feed him and got him on
the Metro each day, saving the kids summer experience and providing much
needed guidance to him, all on a single 'phone call and a long distance
friendship.  I will always be grateful to both of them for that.

He will be missed.

Ken Gano