[TR] John Dunbar & Hardy

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 20:44:43 MST 2011

Hi List!
I don't know of how many of you have known or met John Dunbar But he's in the
hospital, now.
About last month is went outside at night to have a cigarette on his porch. He
fell & shattered bones in one of his legs & broke BOTH arms. Therefore, He can't
move himself out of bed to get around by wheel chair or even crutches. He's
going to rehab now. He's NOT on the computor at all. This is how I found out
about is fall, because all at once I wasn't receiving any E-mails from him so I
phone & found out. I just spoke to his wife & asked her if it would be all right
to let the list know about his fall & she gave me the 'go a head'. so this
explains why I'm telling the list of John's fall so late.
He doesn't feel like using the computor or the cell phone, so there is really no
way to contact him.

To Hardy,
I Have E-mailed you & I know that some servers think that my E-mails are spam
(because of my address) & will not even deliver it into the spam box, so you
would have never known that I had sent one to you. Please contact me or look in
your spam box to see if my E-mails were delivered.

Thanks you list for listing & I'm sorry to have bother the rest of you who do
not know John.-Cosmo Kramer