[TR] Fred Thomas Update

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Thu Mar 10 19:19:18 MST 2011

    I'm very sad to read about Fred.  I remember when I was first
getting into the hobby, I asked him a few basic questions about powder
coating.  A few days later, a 1" thick package of Notes, photographs,
powder samples and all sorts of things related to powder coating arrived
in my mailbox, without me ever asking.  He was a great guy and  was
always looking to help.  He'll be deeply missed.    John Mitchell