[TR] Fred Thomas Update

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 18:02:36 MST 2011

Fred's wife, Debbie,  just called to say that Fred died this afternoon.
He was still in the hospital and had started experiencing organ failure a couple of days ago.  I was just a steady decline that had started a couple of years ago.
I don't have any details of arrangements at this time.
He was kind of a controversial guy and you either liked him or not, but his enthusiasm for Triumphs and those who loved them cannot be disputed.  I know we'll all miss him and his valuable input to the list and our lives.
The home address is:

211 Commander Cove
Stafford, VA 22554

Tom