[TR] Subject: Re: Specifications of warp in front hub?

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 14:25:15 MST 2011

A GT6 is much more sensitive to run out, but you do need to find the  cause

of your problem.

Fortunately with our recent purchase of a 1972 MK3 the ride has  been as
smooth as silk with the original wheels and with the alloys.   Obviously the
person we bought the car from did an excellent job with the  suspension work
that was done. I had a friend drive it a while back and he was  amazed at
the stability of the car and we both own TR6's and do our own work on  them.
The only thing I have attempted to do (besides of the usual  maintenance)
was to attempt to put a spin on oil adapter on it and that didn't  work out so
I am back with the canister.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs