[TR] Palo Alto British Car Meet?

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 11:26:27 MST 2011

Hi Bill,
Three or more years ago, the City of Palo Alto t old the organizers that
they city was going to develop that property into a flood control pond
or some such thing and that there would be no more car shows. The All
British Meet tried to carry on in Brisbane but that venue never caught
on and I believe the show is now defunct.  Meanwhile the city hasn't
done anything yet and they are allowing the history museum to have a car
show there this spring - they've also been told this is the last year.

That leaves the UC East Bay show, usually pretty small, and the Autumn
Classic which is being taken over by Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
this year.

HTH
Bob