[TR] VTR Autocross Team Event?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 10:48:31 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

That's the most psychotic thing I have heard today.  Sign me up.

But I get to vet my codriver, not take some randomly-assigned person.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier