[TR] Brake Bleeder Screw (up)

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 10:24:03 MDT 2011

Finally finished replacing the differential, and AnnaBelle and were
bleeding the rear brakes ... no problem.  When I went to the front I
was dismayed to find the bleeder screw was snapped off level with the
caliper ...  Checked the other side and found the screw intact but
when I tried to loosen it, it was clear that it was "frozen" in place
so I stopped.

Any way ... short of replacing the calipers ... that this can be fixed ??

Thanks for your time ...
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford