[TR] TR2/3 control head installation.

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Wed Jun 29 17:47:57 MDT 2011

Hello List:
Have moved back to try to deal with the installation of the control
head. Got some new grub screws from TRF to help matters, but they are
not as 'pointed' as the original TR versions. With the control head in
place and following the manual instructions, can't seem to get the
control head to stay put. The screws appear to be 'home', but the
control head is still pretty easy to turn in the hub. Needless to say,
it does not self-cancel.
Not sure what I am doing wrong here (once again!!). Anyone been there?
Should I look for pointed grub screws to really grab the back plate of
the control head? Am I missing something in the installation procedure?
Thanks for any help with this.
Angelo Graham