[TR] British Car Publication CDs

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 12:30:48 MDT 2011

> Somehow it seems fitting that the country that brought us Lucas also
> bring us
> cds that won't run on common computer platforms.

Actually, the bit that doesn't work came from Israel.

And as a computer programmer, I can appreciate that it's really tough to
write code that is compatible with one buttock operating systems that don't
exist yet.

The real fault lies squarely in Redmond, for strong-arming the rest of the
world into paying over and over without getting what they paid for in the
first place: a real operating system.

-- Randall