[TR] 1958 Works Monte Carlo Rally TR3A Valve Cover Info?

Philip Barnes pebarnes71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:29:22 MDT 2011

>From what information is in "The Works Triumphs", VRW 221 has had quite a
competition history, although it retired on its first outing on the Monte
Carlo. Second O/A on the Circuit of Ireland, tenth O/A on the Tulip, eighth
O/A on the Alpine, and a retirement on the Rome-Liege-Rome. If it's the real
deal, it's probably "appropriately priced." Being an old-time rally guy, I'd
love to have it.

--Phil Barnes