[TR] Camshaft selections - TRactor Engines

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 20:59:01 MDT 2011

Yes, I have HVDA 5 speed, Goodparts 3.71 rear, 72 spoke wires treading
205-65's and powered by 87 MM pistons. The grunt in 5th gear at 70 MPH is
minimal and needs improved. This is the same engine that has too much
blow-by and is being yanked out this weekend (for that and other reasons).

Can't think of a better thing to do on a 3 day weekend. Anybody want to
help?

Johnnie