[TR] TR6 classes (was Originality issues)

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 13:39:17 MDT 2011

Dennis, Dave & Jack,
The best thing would be to get a bunch of TR6's to come to VTR's NATC, show
 in Concours or P/C then we could have 3 classes:
Early
Middle
Late
We actually did this in the Glory years.  Last time I remember we did  this
in Concours was in Boulder, CO in the early 90's. Now I am dating myself
really bad, Huh?  I believe we have done this recently in P/C but I have  CRS
now. The key is to get those cars pre-registered so we know what's coming
to  make a decision.
How would we split them up if there were 3 classes?
Darrell

In a message dated 6/27/2011 12:11:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,