[TR] VTR

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 08:01:30 MDT 2011

> From: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahneetr at gmail.com>
> Me too. The thought of driving those mountain roads in the TR is very
> appealing.

I have been thinking about driving the Stag on the Mount Evans Scenic Byway for several months.  Then yesterday I got the PARADE in my Sunday paper and saw their article about one-tank trips from various cities.  One was from Minneapolis to Red Wing (shades of VTR 2002) and another was from Denver to the Mount Evans Scenic Byway!

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier