[TR] Originality issues

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 09:18:04 MDT 2011

In a message dated 6/25/2011 1:57:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Dave1massey at cs.com writes:

Well, I  gotta warn you, if it were up to me I would put the 73 TR6's in
with the  later model TR6's.

Can't argue with your logic at all - makes perfect sense - except, as a
practical matter, it won't work. The late TR6 class is already way bigger than
 early TR6 at every event - move the 73s to late and you'll have a 1 or 2
car early TR6 class and a late TR6 class so big nobody will want to spend
their  whole day judging it. Good luck with that.

Cheers,
Jack Mc