[TR] originality issues

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Sun Jun 26 08:34:55 MDT 2011

On 6/26/2011 7:57 AM, wbeech at flash.net wrote:
> TeriAnn, How did you lower the car 2"?  It seems it is all I can do to keep
> things from dragging on the high spots with a stock suspension?
>
> I think we just need to resolve there are two camps; those, who like coin or
> stamp collectors,

Umm, well, you tell me.  The only difference I see in stamp collectors
is whether they go ga-ga over cancelled stamps or uncancelled ones.  I
don't know of any diehard stamp collectors who are altering the artwork
on 1953 U.S. airmails because they don't like propeller engines....

:)

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....