[TR] Triumph Side of the Road

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 14:41:11 MDT 2011

Well, not always.  Carol and I were on the way home from the Red Wing
National Convention when we lost the tread off of one of our trailer tires and
it blew the fender off of the trailer.  We were westbound coming out of Des
Moines, Iowa and had to pull over.  We put out the warning reflectors and
went to work.  While we were trying to fix the problem a whole line of TRs
from one of the regional clubs and not one stopped to see if we needed any
help.  We could have used a hand.  Sure, we were pulling a trailer  but, we
knew everyone in the group that passed us by.
Sam

In a message dated 6/23/2011 11:13:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,