[TR] Hardtop storage carrier

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Tue Jun 21 18:46:43 MDT 2011

Just wanted to pass this onto the list, I may have seen it on the list, hard to remember.

For 5 years I have struggled with how to store my steel hardtop for my TR6.  Looked into carriers, hoists, all kinds of stuff that was expensive.  It sat in the corner of my garage on a blanket and covered by a blanket.

I saw Paul's website at:  http://www.74tr6.com/hardtopcarrier.htm

This solution was so simple, I used the orignal design, I have no need to move it around.  Used some wood laying around and one trip to Home Depot, probably cost me $25.

Just wanted to pass this on to you hardtop owners out there.

Thanks Paul,

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6
Vienna, VA