[TR] TR6 body gap at driver's door

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 15:06:36 MDT 2011

detaching the body from frame and shimming is the only way to fix that -
and it is very hard to get right - I have seen more than 1 car look worse
after  this has been attempted by competent restoration shops.
- and finding a TR6 with perfect door/body gaps can be a bit like looking
for a unicorn.

Cheers
Jack Mc

In a message dated 6/20/2011 4:00:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,