[TR] Firewall heater connection

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jun 20 12:40:19 MDT 2011

Thanks to you for your quick replies, especially to the individual who
suggested Scott Harper at Team Triumph in Warren Ohio.  One phone call and
the part is on its way.  I'm all set.

Many of you pointed out that The Roadster Factory will overnight.  Worth
knowing.  By the way, I noticed that when I typed www.theroadsterfactory.com
(instead of www.the-roadster-factory.com) I was directed to an
official-looking page which links to Moss motors.  Kinda sneaky if you ask

Andrew

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumph74tr6@yahoo.com