[TR] Shaking TR3

lgmtr6 lgmtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 07:07:10 MDT 2011

I went through this with a GT6. It drove me nuts! It turned out to be a wheel bearing race that was damaged when being installed. It was either crooked or warped. Couldn't tell when I took it apart but it finally fixed the problem, and as you said you hadn't changed them, I'd look there.
IMHO
Larry Miceli
Mount Dora, FL
58 TR3A