[TR] Shaking TR3

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 16 16:20:44 MDT 2011

At the end of the day I think that you'll find that it's the wire wheels.
Can you find someone who does on the car balancing? That may improve things
a bit. I'd also suggest trying a set of solid wheels and tires. I must
caution however that you don't get much stud and bolt engagement (thread
length) doing that and then driving up to 60mph is risky. That and you don't
know how well they are balance either but if you noticed a change it could
steer you in the right direction.

I changed from wires to Panasports on my 4A and 29 years of vibration and
shaking disappeared. My wire were old however but they were maintained.

JVV