[TR] Does Anyone Know Why?

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 20:52:58 MDT 2011

Well, for the first time since 1971 I ran out of gas in the TR4A, on the
freeway no less. My daughter came and rescued me with a gallon and one half
of the cheap stuff.

So as I pinged my way to the nearest AM/PM mini mart it was 5 miles of
thinking to myself .. I'm never buying cheap stuff again, this stuff is
crap.

Long story short .. 11 and a half gallons latter, the tank was full. By my
reckoning that makes it about a 12.5 gallon tank, after taking into account
the lines, carb bowls, fuel pump, etc.

Johnnie