[TR] Does Anyone Know Why?

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 11:04:26 MDT 2011

ha, ha, ha...that's a good one, Joe......even if they don't know what the
cars are because they weren't "born yet".....case in point - my wife and I
were  up to the lake this morning with our grandson and struck up a
conversation with  a man with his two children fishing.  I told him that back in the
mid 70's  I used to catch giant bass in the evenings about 100 yards from
where he was  fishing but since then, development and water pollution have
pretty much killed  off the game fish.....he said: "oh, I wasn't born until
after the mid 70's so  I'll take your word for it!"

Geezzz.....I sorta felt a little older after that:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 6/13/2011 7:27:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,