[TR] Digest mode

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 05:47:54 MDT 2011

From: Randall
<TR3driver at ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Junk
Email to list

Likewise. Is someone going to fix this? Otherwise, I am

planning on
unsubscribing.

"Someone" probably won't, but I'll bet you can
fix it
yourself. Go to
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs
and set
digest mode back to 'On'.
-- Randall
------------------------------------
Hi
List!
Yes, Randal is correct ALL the WAY!

I, for some reason not known to me,
stopped receiving the TRIUMPH Digest list
back in mid May (Vol.5 #158).

read on the auto jumbo List that someone else was having a problem of not
receiving the Digest, too. I waited for about 2 weeks (Thinking that Mark is
on
it & trying to fix it), because I know that he is VERY bussy & good at
keeping
the lis going.

At that time after, I sent a message to mark asking
why I have recived any
TRIUMPH List or Digest mode. the next day I received 2
threads & nothing
for after that.
Last Thur. I sent another Email & started
receiving single threads & noticed at
the bottome was the <address that
Randal has displayed), & went to do some
changes. I also wrote to the list
this 'same type' of thread to not see it show
up. I then contacted my server
to find all is/was working correctly.

I waited for things to happen & I NOW
have the 'Old style' TRIUMPH Digest List
showing. So follow what Randal has
stated & BE Pacient!

I'm now useing this E-mail reply for 2 reasons:
inform the list that Randalls info. does work (NO Suprize there!).
2- As a
test to see if this Email will show up on the next Digest that I will be
receiving.

It's good to get back on the old mode & to thank Mark for ALL the
work that he
has been/is doing!

Also, the spam mail has stoped flooding in,
whis is most likely haveing NOTHING
to do with this list, but
interesting.-Cosmo Kramer