[TR] Junk Email to list

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 17:38:57 MDT 2011

what Randall said!

________________________________
From: Randall
<TR3driver at ca.rr.com>
Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net; shop-talk at autox.team.net;
tr6.guy at verizon.net
Sent: Sat, June 11, 2011 5:24:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Junk
Email to list

> Likewise.  Is someone going to fix this?  Otherwise, I am

planning on unsubscribing.

"Someone" probably won't, but I'll bet you can
fix it yourself.  Go to
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs
and set digest mode back to 'On'.

Please remember, these lists are maintained
and operated by an unpaid,
underappreciated volunteer who has been the "man
behind the curtain" for
many years.  It's unfortunate there was a big server
crash, but I think he
did an outstanding job of getting the lists back on the
air (in spite of
being sick at the time).  No doubt there were some things
lost in the crash,
like your "Digest Mode" options; but I think it is
unreasonable to expect
him to "fix" everyone's account (especially since I
don't think he's home
from Laguna Seca yet, nor does he usually read this
list).

And the spam almost certainly has nothing to do with either your
options
being lost, or the list server itself.  Someone's PC got
hacked/infected,
not the list server.

-- Randall

triumphs at autox.team.net