[TR] TR3A turn signal question

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jun 12 15:14:46 MDT 2011

As you already know from your installation it is just a lot of track & trace
to find.  I would start by disconnecting the head lights/running lights/tail
lights one at a time and try the turn signals after each disconnection.  If
no resolution there, start at the stator tube wiring and run your
connections all the way through.

It will be in the last place that you look.

Good luck,
Bill