[TR] TR3A turn signal question follow up

davewillner dwillner at ptd.net
Sun Jun 12 15:09:52 MDT 2011

I had another flasher unit I just put in and now the rear signals work with
the lights on, but not the front. Is there something not wired correctly, or
do I need to take both the fronts apart and clean and tighten the fitting?  I
checked the connections and they all seem very tight where they connect to the
control head leads? The brightness of the two front bulbs also seems a bit dim
also when they are flashing, but the rears seem very bright?  Thanks

Dave