[TR] Junk Email to list

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 11:35:45 MDT 2011

Joe Curry wrote:
> This morning I had 42 Spam emails in my inbox all addressed
> to the Triumph and Spitfire lists as well as at least one
> individual.  I am wondering if others have received these as
> well or just me and the others whose individual address were
> on the "TO" line.

I got a bunch of them too, but they were addressed to me.  The header shows
they came directly through Yahoo! mail, and not through the Team.Net server.
Didn't have the [TR} or [shop-talk] tags in the subject line either.

Curiously enough, they don't seem to have come from the same original
machine either.  Either the header is partially faked, or it was some sort
of "time bomb" virus on a bunch of machines.

-- Randall