[TR] Fuel percolation

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 09:58:38 MDT 2011

> they may consider offering it closer to you.

Somehow, I don't believe they are going to violate state law, just in case I
might buy some gas from them.

For that matter, I could buy non-oxygenated gasoline practically next door,
at the airport.  But it's illegal for me to put it in a car driven on the
street (or for them to sell it to me, knowing that is what I plan to do).
ISTR each violation merits a $25,000 fine, which is a bit more than I'm
willing to pay, just to avoid a little difficulty starting the engine hot.

-- Randall