[TR] Fuel percolation

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 10 11:26:53 MDT 2011

> I buy from stations that sell pure petroleum.  A little more cost, no
> worries.

Unfortunately not an option in some parts of the US.

That's interesting about the Elise owner's manual.  I was under the impression it was illegal to sell a new car here that could not handle E10.  Plus it's a Toyota motor (assuming you are talking about a US-spec Elise).

My buddy has an Elise, and it seems to run fine on E10.  (It's got a dead battery at the moment, so he's driving his Z6 instead.  But I don't think the dead battery was caused by E10 <G>)

-- Randall