[TR] Fuel percolation

kinderlehrer at comcast.net kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 10:56:50 MDT 2011

OK, at the risk of being vaporized myself by the return flames, I'll throw out a thought I just had (it happens) for consideration of the group ....

What would happen if under those conditions, one were to spray the fuel lines, possibly the float bowls, with a product like Dust Off? It's basically compressed air, but gets very cold when used.  I'm guessing it's a bad idea because of the temperature differentials and what it might do to the metal parts subjected to such extremes, but I'm just guessing.

Bob