[TR] LelandWest Classic Car Insurance

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 19:13:12 MDT 2011

Does anyone on the list use LelandWest for insuring their classic car?  State Farm will not give me the agreed to value I want without an appraisal, heck the appraisal could pay for 1.5 years of insurance.

They seem to have the lowest quotes, a reasonable usage policy, and for an extra charge, allow you to drive to work twice per week.

I see no complaints about them through searching the web, but if anyone on the list has them or any experience with them I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6
Vienna, VA