[TR] Gear Shift Kob Rattle

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 16:27:52 MDT 2011

Terry,

I've had a bit of a rattle from the gearshift and think its the spring
that may be broken.  I even bought a new spring and when I put in a
new carpet kit I'll get to that spring...if needed.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net