[TR] TRF Summer Party & FT decals

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Fri Jul 29 16:47:51 MDT 2011

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 at 12:26:47 -0400 marty sukey wrote:

> I will be bringing the left over Fred Thomas memorial stickers and decals
> the upcoming TRF Summer Party.

Got mine affixed to the windshield for the trip to Armagh ... and my other
cars' windshields ... and my trailer ... and my toolbox ... you get the idea.
I know I am going to miss Fred when I get to the TRF grounds and don't see his
TR3A parked next to the entrance door to the shop or when he is not at our
table when we sit down to dinner. I know I said this before Marty, but thanks
so much for doing this.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario