[TR] TR6 Dash Buttons popping off.

floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 15:09:30 MDT 2011

Well, thought of that.  But I'd like to be able to remove them if I need to
get the console off to get to the transmission.
---- William Pugh <anabil007 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Super Glue b&
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > My 72's heater temp control and air distribution buttons are popping off.
I have to assume the years have finally taken their toll on the buttons as
they are original.  I know I could get new ones from Moss or TRF but the last
time I looked they were junk.  (Well, looked like junk anyway)  Has anyone
come up with a way (other than permanently gluing them in place) to keep them
in place?