[TR] do I paint the radiator duct fiberboard?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 13:45:51 MDT 2011

I use paint intended for bumpers.  Its flexible and takes the heat
well.  I use black for my 6.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net