[TR] Covering a newly painted car

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 24 20:21:33 MDT 2011

Thanks to all who replied.  Unanimous to put no cover on the car.  I'm going
to get bids on having the car shipped.  If that can't be arranged, I'll
build a rock barrier at the front of the trailer and hope for the best.  My
truck has mudflaps and I'll just keep my distance from other vehicles, best
I can.

An enclosed trailer is not an option, as I have one tow vehicle and own the
flatbed trailer, and we're moving from Nevada to New Mexico.

Thanks again.

Cliff